Introduction in RUSSIAN VOLUME - VIP (online)
Have you mastered the classic techniques and want to be on the leading edge of artistry? Introduction in Russian Volume is a revolutionary technique where you will learn how to safely and beautifully apply multiple super-fine lashes to one single eyelash creating a look that is incredibly full and soft. Distance yourself from the competition and offer a superior service that many other lash artists cannot replicate.
To be the best, you need to learn from the best. Our trainers, Andreea Ghigheci, is among the most reputable and experienced lash artist in the industry. With years of experience and have completed many courses herself, she can now teach and provide thorough knowledge and help you develop all the best practical skills.
As an expert in her field, our trainer is the ideal mentors. The London Lash techniques are clear and concise, and each student will come away, feeling more confident and prepared to advance their career in eyelash extensions.
After finishing the course, you will receive an ABT accredited certificate.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
The course's length is one day - 10:30 am to 3:30 pm (Theory) - the practical part has to be submitted in case studies.
The VIP Course's full price is €470 (Mini kit included, Certificate) or €399 (No kit included).
All VIP courses are available for booking up to 14 days before the course. Please contact the trainer if you would like to request another training date.
Small classes of 2 people are also available, which means you get an invaluable one to one time with your tutor. Our techniques are clear and concise, and each student will come away feeling more confident and prepared for a career in eyelash extensions.
VOLUME KIT (Included with the price of the course RRP €77.00!)
- 2 x Boxes of Mayfair Mink Lashes in 0.07
- A Pair of Volume Tweezers
- 1 x Bottle of Power Bond Glue
- 1 x Pack of Glue Stone Stickers
- 1 x Box of Practice Lashes
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
- Tools and products for volume eyelash extensions. What to focus your attention on when lashing? What could affect the speed and the quality of your work
- Everything about the glue. The reasons why lashes are not lasting. How to choose the right adhesive?
- Allergies and common mistakes that could irritate eyes
- How to choose the right thickness for Russian volume lashes
- Preparing the lashes for a better attachment. What to use to have a better retention
- Expanding the knowledge in styling and mapping. Helping you quickly choose each client's right style to suit her eyes and enhance her best features.
- Getting a perfect top line
- The direction of the lashes
- London Lash Pro 4 different volume techniques in few different styles like 2D, 3D and 6D
- The right distance between natural lash and eyelid. New rules!
- How to correctly apply volume fan on the natural lash
- Infills, how to clean lashes and fill in volume extensions
- Pricing for volume eyelash extensions, infill prices
- How to take beautiful pictures of your works. Promote your business...
After completing the training, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- London Lash Accredited Certificate
- 10% DISCOUNT to buy any London Lash products online, which is valid for one week after the training (terms and conditions apply).
- 10% FOREVER STUDENT DISCOUNT for ANY products and training courses from London Lash
If you are unable to attend the course, you must let us know at least 14 days before the course's date. If you cancel your course without giving 14 days prior notice, we will, unfortunately, be unable to refund you the cost of your deposit. ( Courses purchased at the sale will not be refundable).
Payment has to be paid upfront. We will send you a link to the payment page to be made safely and securely. Please look for an email from ROYALASH ACADEMY. For more payment plans, contact the academy.
You need to be a certified eyelash extensions technician and have at least three months of experience to attend a Russian Volume course. You will need to send us a clear photo or scanned copy of your first lash certificate, which is dated at least three months before the beginning of your course. Please be aware that this is a legal requirement, and we, unfortunately, cannot issue a certificate in Russian Volume extensions until your first certificate is at least three months old. If you are certified but do not have a copy of your diploma, we can offer a London Lash exam for an extra €100 fee, which will be dated from the exam date. Three months after this, we will then be able to issue your Russian Volume certificate.
Please send a scanned copy of your lash certificate to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Online _ Via ClickMeeting Platform.
PLEASE BE AWARE that completing this course does not guarantee that you will receive a certificate at the end of the day. If your trainer feels that you could benefit from further practice you will be asked to complete case studies on live models so that we can help you to develop any necessary skills. In this instance we will send your certificate to you by post.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us:
t: +353 83 454 8201
whatsApp: +353 83 454 8201